Cork Hurlers - Part 2

We had a great 15 minutes or so after half time, nice simple smart hurling topped off with that JOC goal.
First half was painful as Owens wasn't letting anything go, no way to build momentum.
Millerick was my MOTM, JOC a close second.
Good to get a win, hopefully see some other players coming back into the frame v Offaly.

Out of his depth . FFS give a fella a chance.
Give the lad a chance, 1st day out in goals. We're so quick to dismiss fellas here ffs , he'll learn from today. "Old brigade" have miles up but their still putting in the hard graft I imagine. Harnedy pitched in with a few scores,Lehane had a serious 20mis in 2nd half.our game went down hill after he went.Watched it back there and O'Grady had only good things to say about him. Hoggie is Hoggie. So maybe there's room for a couple of 'em come April.

It’s 8 weeks until championship. Still very early. I’ve a feeling they are done some very heavy training this week.I think he wants them to peak at the right time. I was thinking two weeks ago O Connor should got a run against Kilkenny . The 2nd half would suited his pace. We are not to far off and we are learning a lot in this league . Few players not up to it .

Felt for Ethan Twomey today, hamstring injury it looked like. Hard to see him forcing his way into reckoning now. Likewise hope odonoghue isn’t too serious, medics were in with him a few times so assuming injured. Any update on Twomey, Fitz, TOM?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gilbert O'Sullivan
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

11th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Route66

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼