Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Picked up Justin McCarthy’s book over the weekend in a charity shop. I couldn’t put it down once I started. Fantastic read. If only they waited another few years we’d have got the Waterford years.

Anyone know how Justin is now health wise? Is he still spreading the hurling gospel?

Picked up Justin McCarthy’s book over the weekend in a charity shop. I couldn’t put it down once I started. Fantastic read. If only they waited another few years we’d have got the Waterford years.

Anyone know how Justin is now health wise? Is he still spreading the hurling gospel?
He got involved with Seandún a few years ago when they entered the hurling championship. Haven’t heard of him since.

He was saying in the book he played/trained Seandun in 70’s. Beat the mighty Barr’s team on one occasion. Think they lost two county semi finals. Rockies beat them in one

He was helping out St Peters school in Passage this year. They win their division.

Unreal coach

Any potential new 2024 starters emerging from the club championship in Cork? I’m based outside the county so won’t get to see the games. I actually considered signing up for the new service but with work and family commitments I reckoned I’d get to watch very few games.

Any potential new 2024 starters emerging from the club championship in Cork? I’m based outside the county so won’t get to see the games. I actually considered signing up for the new service but with work and family commitments I reckoned I’d get to watch very few games.
Maybe Ben Cunningham but important not to place too much expectation on him either. Still only 20.

There won’t be any left of field additions, although I do think Luke Elliot of Sars is well worth a look at. the best players are already on the panel and the best young fellas will come from the Under 20 side but it’s important to give them time to adjust to the level

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Easy Company
The Vicarstown Inn, North Main St., Cork

27th Oct 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Storytelling

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼