Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Missed the game stuck in Heathrow!

Absolutely delighted with that result as I was apprehensive that this could go either way.

Was it a case of cork being good, Waterford shocking or a mix of both in all likelihood.Regardless my pints of overpriced beer taste much better after that.

Another huge test next week but bring it on. Rebels Abu

I watched on TV . Brendan Cummins obsessed with "breeze".

Mind you it was 12 points apiece in the 2nd half.

Davy looked spent and his stock in trade is angry litte bollix and if he has not got that ...

I watched on TV . Brendan Cummins obsessed with "breeze".

Mind you it was 12 points apiece in the 2nd half.

Davy looked spent and his stock in trade is angry litte bollix and if he has not got that ...
One of the lads watching from home was texting me at the pitch that they were saying the wind was worth from half to a full dozen of points. And it fecking grand and calm in the Pairc.

Not where I was A very stiff breeze straight down the field.. Downey was my man of the match Simply outstanding. A little worry at the end of the game he had leg cramps .6 day turnaround will test the panel

Was it a case of cork being good, Waterford shocking or a mix of both in all
Mix of.both , Waterford were poor but still had 4 great goal chances. We played well and were on top for the full game ,got some lovely scores and 3/4 of the younger players played like seasoned pros, also had a few bad wides to win by more and had very little goal chances which might be a worry against a better team.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nicole Maguire
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

25th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Silence (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 4:30pm

More events ▼