Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Yeah! Keane is a surprise inclusion, he may not line out though!

Interesting that Pat Ryan is persisting with Ger Collins as among the sub 'keepers at least by giving him game time tomorrow night which he didn't get last year.

Surprising there's no player from Pat Ryan's own club of Sars. I was hoping to see Aaron Myers play in these games and the League, is he on the panel? Brian Murphy and Jack O'Connor also not involved?

Good to see Beausang and Dalton in the starting line-up.
Goalies a disappointment alright.
Myers way too soft for the cut & thrust of inter-county.

Pooman

I would say same about Myers underage but he grew strong. I was very impressed with him v Charleville in Mallow last year, he won a lot of ball in the air and was very direct and accurate. I believe BBAWS is correct, Aaron decided not to make himself available for whatever reason.

BBAWS

You could be right about Brian Murphy, he was supposed to have an excellent game on Brian Hayes v the 'Barrs last year but was only average when I saw him v Charleville in Mallow. Myers is a loss though!

Good to see Dalton playing in his favored position. Also a bit surprised to see Mark Keane selected, they would not be picking a senior player if they were lining out with their club in an all Ireland final. He may not play though.
I’ve heard some shouts for Dalton to play in goals he did play there when imokilly won there first of a 3 in a row few years back

Yeah! Keane is a surprise inclusion, he may not line out though!

Interesting that Pat Ryan is persisting with Ger Collins as among the sub 'keepers at least by giving him game time tomorrow night which he didn't get last year.

Surprising there's no player from Pat Ryan's own club of Sars. I was hoping to see Aaron Myers play in these games and the League, is he on the panel? Brian Murphy and Jack O'Connor also not involved?

Good to see Beausang and Dalton in the starting line-up.
It is the 4th of January.

It is little more than a training exercise.

I know its only Jan but a small enough number of matches to prep for the more serious stuff, would be different if we had a settled winning team in place and were just tweaking. Dunno how Keane can be considered for hb at this level.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sátántangó
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

28th Sep 2024 @ 12:00 pm
More info..

DJ Che-k (Crystal Bar)

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼