Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Best wishes Donal. Don’t know much about him but I have great faith in Pat Ryan, so I’m hoping he’ll be a great appointment. Rebels Abú!
I thought Erins Own were outstanding under him. Players seem to be improving individually and the team played with real purpose.

I seem to remember Erins Own lads being very complimentary about him. I think it was Martin Bowen called him one of the best coaches in the country or something like that.

'any excellent word' What clowns!

You think of the 'Barrs club as your Scotland Yard and not long ago you didn't know Ethan Twomey had a younger brother Jude who plays underage for the 'Barrs. I knew of him 3 years ago. Your posts regarding this years Cork minor team at the start were only relevant to your 2 fellow clubmen who blew in from Cloughduv and these posts have been seen to be more of your own bluff. Other posters have you well copped on regarding statements on here of you attending matches which you didn't attend.

Your friend TheOutdoorThreadmill who was using a double identity on this site to cause only trouble didn't know that Eoghan Varian was overage for minor in 2022 although they're from the same club, the club he claims to know everything about including what was said between the Cork management and Stephen Lynam when Lynam was dropped. Yet at least 2 guys from the same club told me the opposite and one of them plays underage with Stephen.

And then Cork93 joins you both in the notion that all 3 of you are safeguarding the county's underage hurlers, however none of you 3 could discuss the make-up of next year's Cork minor team. R&B at least you're famous for the word 'fiasco' because all 3 of your bluffing has come to that only and anyone with common sense sees through it.
What is your obsession with name checking young fellas? It’s actually disturbing

Ah now you are joining the fantasy train from Belfast are ya? Is Walter Mitty your actual name I wonder? 🤣

My friend The Outdoor Threadmill? On an anonymous chat page? 🤣

Now you are chatting to young fellas about their teammates being dropped from cork and like the nickers you are you couldn’t help yourself but share it with us all 🙄

If you want to have a cut off Cork93 go reply to him, if he hasn’t you on ignore by now

Safeguarding the county’s underage hurlers? Mother of God! You need to put your notebook down and get out more 🤣

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Brian O Broin

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼