Cork city has gone to the dogs.

free legal aid granted!!! a suspended sentence probably fair enough. no victim impact statement probably the reason( one of them anyway). however if it was my daughter i would want him locked up... probably going to offend again.

free legal aid granted!!! a suspended sentence probably fair enough. no victim impact statement probably the reason( one of them anyway). however if it was my daughter i would want him locked up... probably going to offend again.

It's common for girls to be felt up (and worse) in India. It's almost normalised.

Dude was married but he probably didn't even meet his wife until his wedding day.
That part of the world is stone mad. No concept of individual rights or safety
In Mumbai alone there's 7 deaths per day on the trains.
A total of 2,590 people died on Mumbai's suburban railway tracks in 2023, with an average of seven deaths per day, according to government statistics. The majority of deaths were caused by unauthorised crossing of the tracks and falling off running trains.

So a guest here can touch up a young teenage girl on a bus and all he gets is a slap on the wrist, what kind of message does that send out? some country. That nonce should be deported.
What is the usual sentence for this offence?

I assume you know that you can't give a harsher sentence than the average to someone based on their nationality?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cork Voices Of The Irish Revolution

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼