Cork city has gone to the dogs.

Fair enough, but the fact that these vile individuals, all grown men obviously, could even think of acting in this fashion is abhorrent,, furthermore, I reckon this is another example of Paddies aping the worst aspect of English football thugs, who make up deliberately provocative chants, such as the ones aimed at Liverpool relating to the Hillsborough disaster.
Is there one single LOI chant that hasn't been cloned from England?

I hope these brainless idiots never have cancer visit them or their familys. I genuinely cannot get my head around why anyone would taunt and mock the parent of a sick child. I can only imagine their IQs are smaller than their shoe sizes (and I don't mean the metric size either). Disgusting behaviour.

Absolute scum.
How on earth would you even contemplate chanting about a 9 year old child being ill? I mean, how big a scumbag must you be to even think like that, never mind actually singing about it.
These guys need to be named and shamed. Poor Bradley.

Absolute scum.
How on earth would you even contemplate chanting about a 9 year old child being ill? I mean, how big a scumbag must you be to even think like that, never mind actually singing about it.
These guys need to be named and shamed. Poor Bradley.
Agreed, should be named and shamed, people up north have lost jobs for singing sectarian stuff,

Agreed, should be named and shamed, people up north have lost jobs for singing sectarian stuff,
Just incredible. An little child being ill is heartbreaking. City need to go after them big time. Leave no stone unturned. Name them that they've gotten a life time ban. Cork is small. The fanbase for City is tiny. People must know who they are.

It was one of the main stories on the RTÉ news. These scumbags will be named and shamed for sure. Bradley has also made a statement to the Gardai. I'm guessing these scumbags will either be Norries or from Togher or Mahon. Guaranteed to be from council estates.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Brewhouse Jazz

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼