Cork Camogie 2022

Carton is a class act, like the rest of her team she ran out of steam in the last quarter, Cork very lucky to get the win today

On Meabh, her younger sister Orlaith came on today, that’s 5 Cahalanes who have played senior inter county championship this year, some going
Fair going from one family. Great servants to Cork

Great to be through to another final.

An injury time free winning it for Cork 0-14 to 1-10.

Derry hit far too many wides. So did we... but Derry are the ones ruing them. Cork were in deep bother with a minute to go but kept on going. I don't know if we deserved it but I'll take it.

Seniors, intermediates and U16s all into their respective AI finals - great stuff. Minors already won their AI earlier this year.

I didn't see the Kk-Gakway match, I assume Kk will be favourites for the final but Cork did beat them last year.

Watching Cork V Waterford and Galway v Kilkenny the last day, I fear for Cork on Sunday.

Kilkenny at a different level. On the basis of those 2 games, anyway.

while Cork were poor in the semi I didn't think the other game was much better tbh. Kilkenny obviously wont fade out of the game like Waterford did the last day and while they are rightly favourites I dont think they are that much better than us.

Another poor start from Cork, down 0-6 to no score after 15 min. Kilkenny as all their teams do look like they have a few extra players such is their workrate

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Listen To The Birds: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼