Common EU Cyberdefence

iu

I remember ros.ie being well respected alright and found it great to use myself.

You'd hope they'd throw everything at keeping revenue secure, it's the most critical of the lot. I do remember hearing they had their shit together as a dept and didn't suffer the stereotypical civil service dossers lightly.

yeah, they do things similarly to the UK's GDS, they have "tribes" around each product stream, use modern, event driven tech.

It's a far cry from my time at the Department of Agriculture, we were writing sheep census software, and one of their staff who was thrown onto our team was an undiagnosed narcoleptic.

He came out of a yearly review one time and was absolutely raging about his performance review, 45 minutes later he was out for the count.

something, something, counting sheep... :D

Never thought something like that could happen on Soundy's watch.

Just goes to show, working 24/7 is no guarantee of success.

Poor sound_y, still has to go into work but he's not allowed switch on his computer.

You can just see him at his desk, cutting articles out of An Poblacht and pinning them up around the office, looking out the window and making notes in his notebook about pedestrian infractions he's seen, and hoping for someone to drop by his desk so he can give out about cyclists.

Poor sound_y, still has to go into work but he's not allowed switch on his computer.

You can just see him at his desk, cutting articles out of An Poblacht and pinning them up around the office, looking out the window and making notes in his notebook about pedestrian infractions he's seen, and hoping for someone to drop by his desk so he can give out about cyclists.

:lol!:

New zealand now, same crowd afaik.

Also I think this is related to that gas pipe in the US from nearly two weeks ago. And afaik the yanks paid up.

But we create a ' war room '.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

31st Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5:30pm

More events ▼