Cheltenham Martyrs...

I had a good day yesterday. Left the pub and got a burger and chips and was feeling so on top of the world I decided to buy something I haven't had in a decade for dessert; a Pot Noodle. Then I got home and fell asleep instantly.

I'd a good day too yesterday

Would have been a great day if the 100/1 shot I tipped up in the SF had won instead of coming second!

Was in the leaba by half past 10.

Old age comes to us all 😒

Old age comes to us all 😒
I hope you're getting off the stool and walking to the bookies. It's important to do a little bit of exercise on a regular basis as you get on in years.
Also, a proper betting slip to throw on the floor, none of your aul smartphone guff.

Did someone mention Boylesports is convenient to Noel's? A good Dundalk company (y)

Lads, what's the story with online betting from out foreign these days? I have an old PP account I use once or twice a year when I'm looking to get rid of 50 yoyo. It's telling me I can't bet from my i.p. address location anymore. Which saves me a few bob obviously but still, as the say. Have there been changes to that industry in the last 12 months, or what?

I hope you're getting off the stool and walking to the bookies. It's important to do a little bit of exercise on a regular basis as you get on in years.
Also, a proper betting slip to throw on the floor, none of your aul smartphone guff.

Did someone mention Boylesports is convenient to Noel's? A good Dundalk company (y)
I'm getting old m8, but I'm not there yet.

I'm down with this new fangled thing they have called internet gambling. that or some young lad runs to boyles for me.

Lads, what's the story with online betting from out foreign these days? I have an old PP account I use once or twice a year when I'm looking to get rid of 50 yoyo. It's telling me I can't bet from my i.p. address location anymore. Which saves me a few bob obviously but still, as the say. Have there been changes to that industry in the last 12 months, or what?
Chatting to Phil a few months ago on a betting thread he couldn't bet because he was in Portugal. I've not got all the details but some European countries have thrown out some bookies like 365, paddies etc. Maybe Spain have too?

Phil would probably know more though, if you catch him when he's recovered from the news about Trent :)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Ceili By The Lee

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼