Cancer(neoplasms)

tucker lyons said:
oh i see....its serious

course its fuckin serious woy bonder! so go to the Serious Langers Forum and discuss it...

and if i fuckin hear ya come back with 'i've had family members...' blah blah blah i'll fuckin scream

we have all had family members!

whats talking about here gonna achieve?

tucker
I havent had family member and if i did i wouldnt use that in an argument. I posted on the thread because it had something to do with what i study, and its interesting. My point is that not every fucking post on this forum has to joked and laughed about, there's nothing wrong with a serious conversation. If you started a thread about Joyce or something that you're interested in, i wouldnt come in and joke and piss about the place if i didnt have anything intelligent to say.

tucker lyons said:
its a new apples as well tho...isnt it? i spose you could have an old apple but the fact that you havent bitten it yet would make the experience of it a new experience in the taste of the apple wouldnt it....

now, the pouch could be 3 days old and you might have made a few fags from it so as a sales pitch it would have to be regarded as being an old pouch...unless its one of them fancy dan leather ones that oyu bought in a tobacconists shop and you have just filled it with fresh tobacco

what is it? are all the items new?

tucker

You are in great humour this evening.

tucker lyons said:
i'm sorry...you just made me burst out laughing there - tears in me eyes and all man. Joyce! brilliant. i apologise. i went off on one but it was more a dig at chance cos i normally have a go once a month.

but tis fuckin true tho....its friday.!

tucker
Fair enough biy, best posting fight ive had in ages. You got me seriously worked up tho.
Now that fucker chance its all his fault
Im on to him.

Scipio Africanus said:
Not unless you count "Púits an mhadaruaidh - A Selection Of Kerry Haiku" tp be a medical tome. There's only one medical book in the house at the moment and that's upstairs - it's anatomy (the classic "Gray's"), not oncology.

The album is Richard Swift, like I said. It's actually a double - The Novelist and Walking Without Effort. Highly recommended.

Who is Richard Swift?

Scipio Africanus said:
A haiku from Kerry, by the delightfully named Éirí Na Gréine Ní Shúilleabháin:

An apple tree dressed
In white and pink and green courts
bees and butterflies

Or one in Irish:

Sioscarnach glas
Duilleoga caite go briosc
Fé chosa an Fhómhair

Never heard of A haiku either! ... emmmm .....

CHANCE said:
lads im doing this in college, and god almighty its awful that such a small change in our cells genetic make up can lead to such potential death and pain for so many people.

its amazing that something like a wart and a tumour are very closely related only that a tumour has the ability to invade and matastize.

I wouldnt wish it on anyone, and hope nobody here has to go through it.

The thing to remember with cancer is that most of the research focusses on how on earth the body PREVENTS the uncontrolled growth of cells. It's more amazing that the rate at which tumours form is so low relative to the potential for a mistake.

Scipio Africanus said:
A haiku from Kerry, by the delightfully named Éirí Na Gréine Ní Shúilleabháin:

An apple tree dressed
In white and pink and green courts
bees and butterflies

Or one in Irish:

Sioscarnach glas
Duilleoga caite go briosc
Fé chosa an Fhómhair
I'm known in western parts of Corca Dhuibhne as "Ciotóg na Matáin Beaga".

Díomhair sleamhain,
Ciotóg na Matáin Beaga,
Dein é a sheachaint.

Scipio Africanus said:
A yank who looks like a psycho killer (fa fa fa fa, fa fa fa fa fa fa) and makes lovely music.

Kinda like a creepy Josh Ritter, with a 1930's back-alley feel.

I will check it out.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼