Cancer(neoplasms)

tucker lyons said:
tell me bout it...i'm studying journalism and just one comma out and the whole thing could be miscontrued leading to a misunderstanding and thousands killed as a result!

tis a terrible terrible world all the same

tucker
Typical journalist not knowing when to shut up

And ladies of the Proc cervical cancer is a serious thing so be careful(im learning that specific example so thats why im saying it), and it seems to happen so easy.

tucker lyons said:
will ya shut the fuck up!

stop spoiling the weekend!

its bad enuff with the dying mammy coming on the tv with her kids crying about buying the grave and shit without you coming on here warning people not to get cancer for the weekend!

tucker

sorry now i know it's serious but LMFAO

tucker lyons said:
and thats life!

what ya want? live forever?

tucker
Thats not my point FUCKER (see what I did there) i understand that people get cancer and how. What im trying to get across to you is that its a serious issue and if ur going to fuck around making jokes just dont bother replying to the thread.

Scipio Africanus[B said:
]*sigh*[/B]

Any number of factors can cause cancer, whether singly or in combination. Carcinogenic chemicals, ingested, absorbed or inhaled. Genetic predisposition. Ionising radiation. Too much of some things, too little of others. Obesity. You can even become more susceptible to lip cancer if you have a tooth that constantly irritates the tissue there. Some cancers may be viral.

One third of the people posting here are probably going to get some form of cancer at some stage.

Dear me, the expert voices his opinion.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Corner House, Coburg St.

6th Jun 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 5:30pm

More events ▼