Boys from the blackstuff

Wb btw, she seemed cross but she definitely had a bit about her.
She didn't help me much when I went to her. The Celtic Civ head of department was probably the kindest woman there. While I waited in the office she literally had phone calls in three different languages. I brought my grade up from 40% to 65%. I must have been getting 90% in the exams. She didn't tell me what was coming up though or anything

She didn't help me much when I went to her. The Celtic Civ head of department was probably the kindest woman there. While I waited in the office she literally had phone calls in three different languages. I brought my grade up from 40% to 65%. I must have been getting 90% in the exams. She didn't tell me what was coming up though or anything

Yeah I didn't find the English department great tbh. Some right knobheads.

The History department in UCC were very good in my day.

Yeah I didn't find the English department great tbh. Some right knobheads.

The History department in UCC were very good in my day.
I was coming out with 75% in my exams in English and the History of Art gave me much better references and my grades were lower. I managed Trinity only probably cos they didn't want to deal with me anymore. Not one of them approached me about future options. Firsts are rare in English like. Felt like a right outcast

Just watched that scene on daily motion, georges last ride part 2, the scene in the pub is just like
Noels on a tuesday lunchtime,
Watched episode 1 last night and it is very good.

A bit slow compared to recent dramas with the editing but good character build up and context.

Very relevant to todays Britain how the North of England/working class areas and people get totally shafted by the Tories.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cornelius Patrick O' Sullivan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

17th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼