bonna night

peejay discussing bonna night, some areas having supervised civic events,
chris o leary says bonfires should be banned and just have a family event, i tend to agree with him,

Burnt patches of grass in estates make places look shittier than they are, like Loyalist estates in NI.
Only an excuse to illegally burn rubbish anyway and a place for scobes to gather. Tradition my hole.

Coolmaine cresent is having a problem with people dumping rubbish on a green patch for burning.

Must be a bad state of affairs where other norries will dump their crap on these norries.

Burnt patches of grass in estates make places look shittier than they are, like Loyalist estates in NI.
Only an excuse to illegally burn rubbish anyway and a place for scobes to gather. Tradition my hole.

This sums it up, old mattresses will end up on bonfires this year for example just because some people are too mean and useless to dispose of them legally.

You're spoofing now goats, coolmaine crescent doesn't have a green.

The main common space at coolmaine cresent is concreted over with large boulders forming a central feature.

The "green" at coolmain cresent is the strip of grass up by the "polio school" (note i am using rhe 1980s reference here so please dont ban me again).

Indeed if you go to streetview on google maps you can see the smouldering remains on the bonfire there.

Indeed google timed their imaging car to drive around knocka the day after bonna night. Where they trying to make it look more shitty?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

8th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼