Best online site to sell a car

Any views on carzone v donedeal or is there anywhere else? I'm going to sell the car soon because, I usually keep a car for about 10 years. Anyone have an idea how much I should ask for her. It's a Megane 1.4 Petrol hatchback 5 door, which I bought new from a Cork main dealer. It's only got 55k miles done and in great shape. I don't want to attract any tyre kickers, even though tyres are nearly new. T'is taxed to June '14 and NCT'd till April '14. The car never failed an NCT and never caused a scrap of trouble. Cheers!

Any views on carzone v donedeal or is there anywhere else? I'm going to sell the car soon because, I usually keep a car for about 10 years. Anyone have an idea how much I should ask for her. It's a Megane 1.4 Petrol hatchback 5 door, which I bought new from a Cork main dealer. It's only got 55k miles done and in great shape. I don't want to attract any tyre kickers, even though tyres are nearly new. T'is taxed to June '14 and NCT'd till April '14. The car never failed an NCT and never caused a scrap of trouble. Cheers!

if looking fir under 7k then done deal.
meganes second hand usually aren't worth much what year is it.

Done deal is the modern equivalent of buy and sell.
Carzone tends to be populated by car dealers.
Done deal populated more by private sellers.

You cant avoid the type kickers, or the guys who say they will view on a certain day but don't arrive.

I have sold and bought a few cars over the years online. I would recommend you check out similar cars to set a realistic asking price and know in advance how low you are willing to go.
Arrange viewings to suit your schedule, that way if a guy doesn't turn up you have not been inconvenienced too much.

If you get a buyer insist on a non refundable deposit. doesn't have to be big, but handing over cash will identify genuine interest.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:30pm

More events ▼