Benny does it again.

There was to many and most hadn’t a clue how to run that type of business . Here there were 7 in the late 90s now there 76. Still huge business for micro breweries but not that many . You will see mass closures here also

Beer just doesn't taste good and all the beardy twats in the world won't convince me otherwise.
"There's a hint of pine off that one man you should try it"
OK go get me one I came in here for a piss to get away from you for a few minutes

The first enquiry came after the Sheiks saw the racing Chanell on in the background of “the prime mutton’s” seminal broadcast from the sin-e,I turned down the offer to sell as I wasn’t a Man City fan but it’s nice to be recognised for services to racing.

The Primemutton's Cork video is now up to 102k views, to be fair that is some exposure for the pubs of Cork and indeed Cork in general.

I think that you should bring the man back over to do another video in Cork's racing/heritage pubs.

I messaged him on YouTube a few weeks ago and he said he wants to come back, but he wants to do Galway first

I told him to skip Galway and head to Sligo instead, the real capital of the West

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

8th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

His Father's Voice

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼