Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

Varadkar 'suggested creating anonymous accounts online to make positive comments on news'​

Meanwhile, do you want to discuss the fact that a member of the Irish Green Party, of all parties, is trying to defend Data Centers against claims that they use huge volumes of electricity and water, or will you try your level best to deflect again :ROFLMAO:
Who gives a fuck what Varadkar did, this thread is about Sinn Féin

Varadkar 'suggested creating anonymous accounts online to make positive comments on news'​

Meanwhile, do you want to discuss the fact that a member of the Irish Green Party, of all parties, is trying to defend Data Centers against claims that they use huge volumes of electricity and water, or will you try your level best to deflect again :ROFLMAO:
Data centres consume large amounts of electricity. The lack of generating capacity is the issue here in my humble opinion.
The batshit crazy Green Party has decided to make nuclear energy illegal. They also put the kibosh on the proposed LNG terminal in Foynes because they don’t want to use fracked gas.

Data centres consume large amounts of electricity. The lack of generating capacity is the issue here in my humble opinion.
The batshit crazy Green Party has decided to make nuclear energy illegal. They also put the kibosh on the proposed LNG terminal in Foynes because they don’t want to use fracked gas.

I heard that even in Germany ze Greens are seeing the advantage of Nuclear power now. Think it could be a great way of solving our electricity generation shortfall. Of course wind turbines could be too if they'd actually go and build them instead of talking about them for 20+ years while doing precious little about them.

Shinnerbot starts attack thread.
Regularly bumps the thread.

Sad.

Regularly bumps the thread?????????????????

This thread hadn't been "bumped" in 5 months and I posted something that another TD had commented about a Green TD only yesterday. One can imagine your outrage had I started a new thread on that.

Poor Zero, trying to defend the FF-FG-IG coalition at all costs and it's getting more and more difficult :LOL:

Attack thread bumped January 24th by.....Soundman.

Attack thread bumped June 29th by......Soundman.

We all see what you're doing Shinnerbot.

I heard that even in Germany ze Greens are seeing the advantage of Nuclear power now. Think it could be a great way of solving our electricity generation shortfall. Of course wind turbines could be too if they'd actually go and build them instead of talking about them for 20+ years while doing precious little about them.
You do realise that there is a whole planning process that has to be gone through before major infrastructure projects like windfarms can get the go ahead?

A process the Greens have no control over.

Attack thread bumped January 24th by.....Soundman.

Attack thread bumped June 29th by......Soundman.

We all see what you're doing Shinnerbot.

5 months on I post a Green Party related issue on a Green Party thread. What IS your problem you weirdo?

Or is it that you view any criticism of FF-FG-IG post as an "Attack thread" :ROFLMAO:

You do realise that there is a whole planning process that has to be gone through before major infrastructure projects like windfarms can get the go ahead?

A process the Greens have no control over.

Pearse Flynn the multimillionaire from Ballycotton was on with Pat Kenny discussing his plans for starting offshore wind farms in Ireland to make us a net exporter of energy.

SoundY will give out about rising energy costs and then give out some more about us switching to renewable energy that will lower Irish energy costs.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Terry Alderton and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼