Attributes you are looking for in a wife.

Roxetten

A lot of us menfolk are at a stage in life where we are thinking of settling down and finding a wife, we have sown our wild oats but now realise that life moves on and that the next exciting stage beckons.

So, bearing that in mind, what should attributes should a man be on the look out for when it comes to choosing a wife?

I'll give some pointers below.

1. The ability to cook is essential, a man needs hot dinners to be served up to him when he comes home from work in the evening time, she should be comfortable with preparing a side variety of dishes, not just meat and two veg.

2. She needs to be able to iron shirts, a man can't be expected to go out to work with creases on his garments.

3. She needs to be even tempered and not prone to be argumentative.

4. A willingness to keep on top of every day household chores is essential.

5. It would be a bonus if she could carry out simple DIY tasks such as changing lightbulbs and so on, leaving the more complex tasks to the man of the house obvs.

Anything I'm missing out on here m8s?

A fantastic ass and a refusal to wear these God-aweful 'Mom-jeans' now coming into fashion. I mean what is it with this eighties revival girls? You're all beginning to look like mechanics coming from work, or something!

And also the DIY - no job too big, or too small. I have sport to watch.

roxy wanting to be back in 1950s ireland , happy days when the wife stayed at home and the blueshirts with the church ruled the roost.

A lot of us menfolk are at a stage in life where we are thinking of settling down and finding a wife, we have sown our wild oats but now realise that life moves on and that the next exciting stage beckons.

So, bearing that in mind, what should attributes should a man be on the look out for when it comes to choosing a wife?

I'll give some pointers below.

1. The ability to cook is essential, a man needs hot dinners to be served up to him when he comes home from work in the evening time, she should be comfortable with preparing a side variety of dishes, not just meat and two veg.

2. She needs to be able to iron shirts, a man can't be expected to go out to work with creases on his garments.

3. She needs to be even tempered and not prone to be argumentative.

4. A willingness to keep on top of every day household chores is essential.

5. It would be a bonus if she could carry out simple DIY tasks such as changing lightbulbs and so on, leaving the more complex tasks to the man of the house obvs.

Anything I'm missing out on here m8s?

^

On point.

These women lib types really have confused modern women.

A fantastic ass and a refusal to wear these God-aweful 'Mom-jeans' now coming into fashion. I mean what is it with this eighties revival girls? You're all beginning to look like mechanics coming from work, or something!

And also the DIY - no job too big, or too small. I have sport to watch.

The echo printed one of your posts on Thursday and yet again referred to you as D holder

Rox in full wind up mode. Can someone forward this thread to Una and Louise? They'll rally the twitter mobs to cancel the proc once and for all.

#CancelThePROC

#DefundAdminy

#IBelieveTheBots

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Laugh Gaff Comedy

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼