Are solicitors a protected species ?

Declan O'Callaghan
Native of Mohill, Co. Leitrim. Graduated from UCG (now NUIG) with B.A. and LL.B. Qualified as Solicitor in 1983 and commenced own Legal Practice at Ballaghaderreen, Co. Roscommon in 1987. Lives in Ballaghaderreen with his wife Mary Devine O'Callaghan and three daughters. Chairman of Council for the West, founder member and first Chairman of Ballaghaderreen & Districts Development Ltd. He has been actively involved in many community and voluntary groups.

image.jpg

Corrupt

Declan O'Callaghan
Native of Mohill, Co. Leitrim. Graduated from UCG (now NUIG) with B.A. and LL.B. Qualified as Solicitor in 1983 and commenced own Legal Practice at Ballaghaderreen, Co. Roscommon in 1987. Lives in Ballaghaderreen with his wife Mary Devine O'Callaghan and three daughters. Chairman of Council for the West, founder member and first Chairman of Ballaghaderreen & Districts Development Ltd. He has been actively involved in many community and voluntary groups.

image.jpg
Thieving, robbing, bastard. It is because of the likes of him the country is fucked.As far as I can make out, the legal profession is the most corrupt body in the country after the politicians, sorry Bertie Aherne first ( in a league of his own), then the politicians and then the legal eagles.

I ask it after reading this :
http://www.irishexaminer.ie/breakin...mbursed-childs-estate-court-hears-850581.html

Is there any other profession where you would see such pussyfooting about ?

Where is the pussyfooting?

He took the money, he has now repaid it and a decision is to be made as to whether he should be allowed to practice under the supervision of someone else until his case comes up for hearing or whether he should be suspended from practice until his case comes up for hearing.

I think he should be suspended, and I imagine he will be disbarred once the case comes up for hearing.

Where is the pussyfooting?

He took the money, he has now repaid it and a decision is to be made as to whether he should be allowed to practice under the supervision of someone else until his case comes up for hearing or whether he should be suspended from practice until his case comes up for hearing.

I think he should be suspended, and I imagine he will be disbarred once the case comes up for hearing.

He should be facing charges.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fireside Folk

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼