Anyone ever hear a story...

Of a girl murdered in forge hill years ago? I was told a story by my mam when I was small and everyone is trying to convince me it's a "stranger danger" story, help me out..

Of a girl murdered in forge hill years ago? I was told a story by my mam when I was small and everyone is trying to convince me it's a "stranger danger" story, help me out..

I was told there was a girl murdered near Lehenaghmore where the Southern Fruit factory is..

This would have been years ago.I definetly think there was a girl murdered around that area many years back but storys got a bit mixed up.

Happened in April 2002

A man has been charged tonight with the murder of 19-year old Nicola Sweeney who was found stabbed to death at her home at Underwood House in Rochestown, County Cork, last night.

Within the past hour, 19-year old Peter Whelan from Ashgrove in Rochestown was brought before a special sitting of Cork District Court where he was also charged with assault causing harm to another woman.

The man has been remanded in custody to appear again before Cork district court tomorrow.Gardai have named the victim of the fatal stabbing in Cork last night. She was Nicola Sweeney, a 19 year old who would have been 20 next Tuesday.

Happened in April 2002

A man has been charged tonight with the murder of 19-year old Nicola Sweeney who was found stabbed to death at her home at Underwood House in Rochestown, County Cork, last night.

Within the past hour, 19-year old Peter Whelan from Ashgrove in Rochestown was brought before a special sitting of Cork District Court where he was also charged with assault causing harm to another woman.

The man has been remanded in custody to appear again before Cork district court tomorrow.Gardai have named the victim of the fatal stabbing in Cork last night. She was Nicola Sweeney, a 19 year old who would have been 20 next Tuesday.

nah diffrent part of town alltogether

Happened in April 2002

Ah Jeez you're getting mixed-up now.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

1st May 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

Black Apple Bastards

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:30pm

More events ▼