Anyone else watch Skyline Webcams

Thanks, fantastic quality on those feeds.

The NYC ones are always fascinating, seeing the hustle and bustle of the Big Apple!

Earthcam is another good webcam site. At one stage it had KC's queue webcam!

Good stuff H. The kindness of acknowledge men cannot go with out comment.....it almost fill me with shame that I have said a bad word about anyone....mid fifties now but way back then, my father was stricken with cancer and so the late John Buchan took up the job of skipper, there were debts to be paid, dad eventual said...give her the “Lal”...my name is Donald but always known as....So I walked down the pier filled with terror and excitement I took her to the Atlantic along with two younger brothers ...a child became a man at nineteen, we landed close to 56,000 which was a record in those days...t was non-comprehending to my fathers faith in me...every man should have a father like him.

Good stuff H. The kindness of acknowledge men cannot go with out comment.....it almost fill me with shame that I have said a bad word about anyone....mid fifties now but way back then, my father was stricken with cancer and so the late John Buchan took up the job of skipper, there were debts to be paid, dad eventual said...give her the “Lal”...my name is Donald but always known as....So I walked down the pier filled with terror and excitement I took her to the Atlantic along with two younger brothers ...a child became a man at nineteen, we landed close to 56,000 which was a record in those days...t was non-comprehending to my fathers faith in me...every man should have a father like him.

Sorry to hear about your father, doolaly. Cancer is a wretched disease. Being at sea will truly make you a man.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Hollyz
Crane Lane Theatre, Phoenix St.

5th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

DJ Darren K

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼