Amazing scenes on McCurtain Street outside The Gaff

No freaking out now people.

Geneuine question.

Can you fight with ducks like the way mexicans fight with their cocks?

Ducks can be quite agressive.

I wouldn't think so.
I've never had 2 drakes, so I don't know what they'd do to each other.
They also put spurs on cockerels when fighting, ducks are low birds, while cockerels have long legs.

any know what is happening on McCurtain st now?

its closed to traffic, G4 are manning a barrier, there is a fire engine with lights on and a big crowd

looks like the panto launch or some promotional thing rather than anything nasty

any know what is happening on McCurtain st now?

its closed to traffic, G4 are manning a barrier, there is a fire engine with lights on and a big crowd

looks like the panto launch or some promotional thing rather than anything nasty
Michael martin is there for the opening of the two way traffic system,

Pro Palestinian protestors chanted at Meehole the whole time he was there and all the way through his speech. Bad form, they could have done a few minutes of disruption and then fucked off or just held up the banners. And even though I've no time for Israel, I think they're right not to throw the Israeli ambassador out of the country. Shouting their holes off while Meehole was down trying to get some local PR on the back of the work city council have done there is counter productive for public sympathy. MacCurtain Street looks superb in fairness though.

Pro Palestinian protestors chanted at Meehole the whole time he was there and all the way through his speech. Bad form, they could have done a few minutes of disruption and then fucked off or just held up the banners. And even though I've no time for Israel, I think they're right not to throw the Israeli ambassador out of the country. Shouting their holes off while Meehole was down trying to get some local PR on the back of the work city council have done there is counter productive for public sympathy. MacCurtain Street looks superb in fairness though.

Completely agree, there has been savage work done on the area and it’s thriving with businesses and is one currently the best part of our city.

Why couldn’t these fuckwits allow the people who’ve worked hard on this project to enjoy the day.

There is weekly Gaza protests these dopes can go to.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

King K

Clancys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼