'am a tad suspicious' part 2

cantankerous bastard said:
3? Are you going to make me a sandwich afterwards?

and there was me giving you the benifit of the doubt that you caould hold it together for at most three mins..

but if i ever have the urge for sexpress ill keep you in mind but with stamina like yours the thought will prob flitter out just as fast as your manjuice...
*splurt*

smiles said:
good choice i agree.

tis one thing meself and the missus (current) agree wholeheartedly on....we couldn't share each other with someone else....

when i fall for someone, i fall really hard, and i just can't get my head around the idea of having someone else in the bed....it just...uck....not my thing at all...

having said that tis not a reflection on a person....many of my closest buddies are partial to it..

but this guy...he was all strutting about over it...he seems to think he's gods gift to women now

odyssey said:
tis one thing meself and the missus (current) agree wholeheartedly on....we couldn't share each other with someone else....

when i fall for someone, i fall really hard, and i just can't get my head around the idea of having someone else in the bed....it just...uck....not my thing at all...

having said that tis not a reflection on a person....many of my closest buddies are partial to it..

but this guy...he was all strutting about over it...he seems to think he's gods gift to women now
Of course he does. For many (most?) men, this is the Holy Grail of "Sexual Escapades". There are probably secret societies (why am I thinking of the Waterbuffalos out of the Flintstones??) out there that'd give him a medal for it.

IMO, it's messy, divisive in the long run and indicative of serious relationship problems. This guy shoul really be thinking, "Why does my GF not think I am enough to satisfy her???"

BangorFeen said:
Of course he does. For many (most?) men, this is the Holy Grail of "Sexual Escapades". There are probably secret societies (why am I thinking of the Waterbuffalos out of the Flintstones??) out there that'd give him a medal for it.

IMO, it's messy, divisive in the long run and indicative of serious relationship problems. This guy shoul really be thinking, "Why does my GF not think I am enough to satisfy her???"

ha. that's exactly what i typed in my reply, then removed it, for fear of insulting someone. I dunno...to me...i'm insulted if someone asks for a threesome. it's like when an ex mine became straight a year or so after we split up....i kinda thought 'was i that bad?'

odyssey said:
'was i that bad?'

Of course it wasnt to do with you.

maybe she is bisexual and just prefers to label herself as straight now. KNown a few girls do that, as they get older. Dont understand it myseld

Nowt as queer as folk ( pun indended!)

odyssey said:

yes, the last time i checked i understood the term relationship to be that you were choosing to spend time, be with, make yourself only available to one particular person so either were old fashioned in the way we think or the world just got a whole lot more fickle.

but hey at least with our current partners we know where we stand and the poor guys and gals that are trying to come to terms with their g/f-b/f's request will be churning that one around in their heads for some time.

and yeah i know a few who have ventured down that road, but the relationship never lasts after and for the most part were of the fickle breed to begin with.

I suppose for certain types of people there's an element of "sexual tourism" going on. It's kind of like, "Wahey, I'm in my early 20s, let's go gay for a while to shock my parents and to experiment. It's sooooo cool" Four-five years later it's, "OMG, all my mates are settling down and having kids, I'd better get straight..." Not to be misogynistic but it generally appears to be women who fall into this category (at least in my experience as the straight guy looking in, you may know differently and I defer to your superior knowledge in this regard :wink: ). I've seen one or two heart-breaking instances where a genuinely gay girl has had her heart broken by this sort of shite. It's all fine messing around and exploring your sexuality when both parties are in the same boat, but when one is playing for keeps...

BangorFeen said:
I suppose for certain types of people there's an element of "sexual tourism" going on. It's kind of like, "Wahey, I'm in my early 20s, let's go gay for a while to shock my parents and to experiment. It's sooooo cool" Four-five years later it's, "OMG, all my mates are settling down and having kids, I'd better get straight..." Not to be misogynistic but it generally appears to be women who fall into this category (at least in my experience as the straight guy looking in, you may know differently and I defer to your superior knowledge in this regard :wink: ). I've seen one or two heart-breaking instances where a genuinely gay girl has had her heart broken by this sort of shite. It's all fine messing around and exploring your sexuality when both parties are in the same boat, but when one is playing for keeps...

yes i have to say being in a straight relationship does have its perks.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Café And Wine Bar, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼