Algeria

On the off chance someone has been here (specifically Algiers) , could you tell me things about it?

It's not a holiday and I don't want to go but I have to.

And I'd like to return in some form of alive state.

Major fucking dose.

Lostmeringtopaddypower said:
On the off chance someone has been here (specifically Algiers) , could you tell me things about it?

It's not a holiday and I don't want to go but I have to.

And I'd like to return in some form of alive state.

Major fucking dose.

Algeria was always going to cause a massive response here, wasn't it?

Ffs.

Mockery.

Zidane is Algerian, wear a France shirt with his name, head butt the women in the chest, feel up the camels, you'll be like a local.

On a serious note, would like to hear how you get on.

if you get on...

Yerra you'll be fine. Make sure they know you are Irish, keep your head down, take the PLO line, don't talk religion or politics, buy a carpet. Enjoy some mutton and some mint tea.Probably have the time of your life. Make sure everyone knows you are not French, or part of the 'coalition of the willing'.

There's an Algiers bar in Baltimore (West Cork) on account of some Algerian sailors who lost their way on the way to some where else a few centuries ago - according to an Algerian pal of mine. You might ask there for assistance.

There's an Algiers bar in Baltimore (West Cork) on account of some Algerian sailors who lost their way on the way to some where else a few centuries ago - according to an Algerian pal of mine. You might ask there for assistance.

a whole load of baltimore people were kidnapped by the pirates (algerians and more) and some were enslaved in Algiers

possibly the reason for the name of the bar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Baltimore

good book on it
http://www.amazon.com/The-Stolen-Village-Baltimore-Barbary/dp/1847171044

paddy is off to look for relatives

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

24th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 8pm