Airport station help

Mine has been working fine in the house for 2 years and since last month it been caught in a loop except for really early morning or late at night when I do get access to it I have changed the channel (twice) and bumped up it field strength but it still getting wiped out by something on our road.. I have asked the shower next door if they had BB installed or bought a cordless phone but they said no so I’m stumped
Any ideas ?

Mine falls over every 2 days at the moment, so I have to revert back to the traditional modem for 2 days and then back onto wireless when it's calmed down and just starts working again. Really bloody annoying. Also changed channel, and it's made no difference. Grrr.

DaisyM said:
Mine falls over every 2 days at the moment, so I have to revert back to the traditional modem for 2 days and then back onto wireless when it's calmed down and just starts working again. Really bloody annoying. Also changed channel, and it's made no difference. Grrr.

so i'm not the only one ...... my airport station is about 5 years old what ch are you on ?

Ah so airport atation is the make of router. I dunno kid, see if you can get a hold of a friends and see if you still have trouble.

Don't forget to check your flux capacitor.

Last edited:
paddypaws said:
so i'm not the only one ...... my airport station is about 5 years old what ch are you on ?

No idea - one of my boys did it for me. And what is the airport station, I guessed at wireless bb... router is nearly new. Got an old netgear I've pinched off a mate to replace it with, might try that if it doesn't get any better.

airport_extreme_base_125.jpg

I know that wireless phones have been known to interfere with wireless BB epically cheap imported phones but there is something in my area that is just blocking my airport so I’m wondering what else can it be

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Funny Fridays Special

City Limits, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼