A good mechanic

Just watched one change the timing belt in my car.Bolts, screws that I wouldn't have shifted in a million years came loose with no apparent effort.The right wrench was picked up each time,first time, everything was done methodically, in the right sequence, confidently, knowing how much force could be applied to a recalcitrant item without breaking anything.There were no misplaced bolts or screws, everything was reassembled without a hitch.All this and a gom like me looking on and holding a conversation.Considering what I pay doctor bob for 10 minutes to look down my throat, or other 'professionals', mechanics I consider vastly underpaid.

Just watched one change the timing belt in my car.Bolts, screws that I wouldn't have shifted in a million years came loose with no apparent effort.The right wrench was picked up each time,first time, everything was done methodically, in the right sequence, confidently, knowing how much force could be applied to a recalcitrant item without breaking anything.There were no misplaced bolts or screws, everything was reassembled without a hitch.All this and a gom like me looking on and holding a conversation.Considering what I pay doctor bob for 10 minutes to look down my throat, or other 'professionals', mechanics I consider vastly underpaid.

yes we are

John flood barrack st, Con Murphy the lough, Powell Motors forge hill, Ballinlough motors, Mark Murphy Motors douglas, Des Golden sarsfield. Alan O'Riordan Motors vicars rd and Ardfallen Motors Ballycurreen. All listed are on the southside and have excellent standards...

Not sure about others experience but imo stay away from D Canny Garage, have had a recent experience with them servicing my car and they tried overcharging me by hundred percent on their original quite substantial quote (double the price quoted) for the work, that dropped on challenging it. Now two weeks later the work they have done is failing drastically and they wont stand over it and on taking the car to another mechanic turns out some of the work they charged for was not completed. A bunch of gangsters.

I wouldn't normally name and shame but the contempt this outfit have shown is a disgrace.

Gus Fennell (021)4316087, 5 Frenches qy. Cork

Used his services today and was very impressed. Explained everything well when I didn't know exactly what he was referring to at first. Showed me the parts taken out and damage to same. The bill was very fair.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
SAL
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Home In Ireland: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 1:30pm

More events ▼