3G Phone software

• Thread starter DoNotTryToBendTheSpoon
  • Start date
of course mplayer users don't have to worry about transcoding them in order to play them.

but if you wanted to, you could simply use transcode, a nice utility for converting between many media formats.

and it's free, unlike quicktime pro or the nokia suite.

these tools work on many platforms. ;) see homepages for details. terms and conditions are nonexistant. use at your own risk.

thread_killer said:
of course mplayer users don't have to worry about transcoding them in order to play them.

but if you wanted to, you could simply use transcode, a nice utility for converting between many media formats.

and it's free, unlike quicktime pro or the nokia suite.

these tools work on many platforms. ;) see homepages for details. terms and conditions are nonexistant. use at your own risk.
The Nokia converter is free.
Besides, it should be in the CD package that came with the phone, although if memory serves correctly it can have problems running on macs...

Azrael said:
Not entirely sure what an internet protocol is but I do know that the plastics that your phone is made out of is produced in a third world country at slave rates and exported to the country of manufacture. I find this a terrible abuse if human rights and I despise you and all your kind for using the products of slave labour and dictator driven hell holes where the richer get richer and fatcatslike you sit here and spout sanctimonious drivel in an effort to appear condescendingly humanitarion when in fact you are an NAWfull langer altogether.

Howzat for a random and unrelated rant which is off the point and only serves to increase peoples distaste for you?? And which is also founded on complete speculation which is where most of your drivl ppears to have been plucked from...

Hee, hee.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Kenny Live!

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼