3G Phone software

• Thread starter DoNotTryToBendTheSpoon
  • Start date
D

DoNotTryToBendTheSpoon

Just got a 3G phone there today and I am currently bluetoothing pictures and mp3's from my Mac to it. I tried sending a .mpeg but to no avail.

Apparently the phone only reads ".3gp" files for movies. I searched on google but i only found converters for PC's. Anyone know of any converters out there for macs and/or a different solution to the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Zukio said:
Not entirely sure of what you are trying to do or what services are engaged on the phone, but if you set the phone up as a gateway for a mobile computer then you will be using internet protocols which can transfer anything to anywhere ~ usual permission allowing.

The phone itself, my well be limited to transferring only what it makes. I was looking into the G3 last year and I tended to dismiss it as its feature set was lower than what I use toady and if used in that capacity would default back to the slower speeds ~ no free lunch as they say, except of course that one continues to pay the G3 rates.

Not entirely sure what an internet protocol is but I do know that the plastics that your phone is made out of is produced in a third world country at slave rates and exported to the country of manufacture. I find this a terrible abuse if human rights and I despise you and all your kind for using the products of slave labour and dictator driven hell holes where the richer get richer and fatcatslike you sit here and spout sanctimonious drivel in an effort to appear condescendingly humanitarion when in fact you are an NAWfull langer altogether.

Howzat for a random and unrelated rant which is off the point and only serves to increase peoples distaste for you?? And which is also founded on complete speculation which is where most of your drivl ppears to have been plucked from...

Zukio said:
Those slaves need our money.

We need cheap phones. And we don't have to pass Irish Ferries to see Irish slaves.

So fat* boy how come you didn't make it up to the Gateway..? Barrack street too much for you?...

Seriously... do you know how much money your fat* ass is going to cost the state in years to come?... do the humanitarian thing....

No... don't kill yourself... Go on a diet...

* - read obese.... Howzat fucker....?

Last edited:
I can send it fine, but it won't play the file once it's on the phone!

Is there any other way of converting to .3gp?

i am shocked at your arrogance for even suggesting that.

For shame....

I was only buzzin with ya anyway and thanks for the links, the first one is actually helpful.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Joe Mac

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼