A One Man Electro Indie Pop Machine From Dublin

Neosupervital

Tues 12th Oct

------------------

Instrumental Surf Guitar Sounds From Edinburgh

The Nucleotides

Tues 19th Oct

---------------------

Ball Bustin, Brain Scorchin, Foot Burnin Alternative Rock N Roll From Manchester

Goldblade

Fri 29th Oct

Ai its the old bar.

Its a shame there are no posters up for the gigs in question.

They are going to be alot of confused students tomorrow.

i wonder will mr. n. vital cycle through the bar on his tiny little clowns bicycle like he did at the half moon a while back? That and his onstage attire should provoke some curious clances.

The one I'd love to see will be the goldblade gig. Singer john robb is like henry rollins onstage so i can imagine the more conservative students thinking it's the coming apocalypse when they get going full pelt at lunchtime!

Jim Comic said:
i wonder will mr. n. vital cycle through the bar on his tiny little clowns bicycle like he did at the half moon a while back? That and his onstage attire should provoke some curious clances.

The one I'd love to see will be the goldblade gig. Singer john robb is like henry rollins onstage so i can imagine the more conservative students thinking it's the coming apocalypse when they get going full pelt at lunchtime!

Im going to try and get most of the commerce faculty in there then.

Should be good for a laugh!!!

Arse. That's the third time now I've missed Neosupervital, and I could have been around today and all. Dunno why it wasn't advertised more around UCC, I didn't see any posters or fliers either. Was the SU ents officer involved or the live music society?

It was the ''ents'' who failed to promote the gig.

I called into the old bar for about 30 seconds as i was really busy, Mr Neovital seemed a bit miffed as did most of the studnets.

I gave him a yell when he cracked a hilarious joke about his drum machine which no-one in the bar really got and flaked off.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼