3 days in Dublin with kids

Right fokes,
So its our first trip to Dublin as a family, Just looking for peoples recommendations on what we can do with the 4 year old, we are already going to the zoo but looking for some more ideas.
cheers
Tony

Right fokes,
So its our first trip to Dublin as a family, Just looking for peoples recommendations on what we can do with the 4 year old, we are already going to the zoo but looking for some more ideas.
cheers
Tony

Leprechaun museum, kids will love it, they do a really good halloween gig too, otherwise phoenix park, loads of deer up there, nice walks, etc.

Right fokes,
cheers
Tony

You have to book it in advance but you can do a thing at the zoo whereby you go around with the Keepers and feed the seals and various other activities. Good craic for the kids. Give yourself plenty of time with the zoo as there is lots to see. Enjoy

You have to book it in advance but you can do a thing at the zoo whereby you go around with the Keepers and feed the seals and various other activities. Good craic for the kids. Give yourself plenty of time with the zoo as there is lots to see. Enjoy

That sounds class! Was at the zoo for the first time in over 20 years recently, pleasantly surprised by it tbh, great day out and the small fella loved it

Ripoff. Charging for adults into here is plain wrong.

Bus tour is good. Dead Zoo is a bit of fun too (20 minutes) and Stephen's Green.

Kids love the Viking splash tour.

Agreed about paying for adults is annoying.But More than enough for the kids to be entertained for the two hours. Lots of activities etc.

Was good value for money.

Right fokes,
cheers
Tony

I haven't been there but Tayto Park is supposed to be worth the trip, the national aquatic centre might be also depending on how they like the water

Tip for the zoo - its great and the kids will love it, but bring your own food. The food on sale there is diabolical

The Guinness Storehouse.

I'm not being smart either. I went there recently and really enjoyed myself. It's interesting too, apart from when you're being sold stuff.

The view from the top is deadly.

Plus you get a pint.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Song Of Granite (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼