Is The BBC promoting an anti abortion agenda

For those who do not watch EastEnders the story line is about Brittany who has had an abortion. She is now grieving. Other characters say very little to her and do not express their view on the situation.
She is gone so far as carry around the ashes and scatters them in the park adjacent to Albert square .
The protrail of her grieving is giving a distinct impression that she has regretted having the abortion.
Brid Smith TD who campaigned for repeal of the 8th amendment said that a baby outside the womb is a thing. The BBC appear to giving Brittany extra and over and above exposure on her state of mind . I wonder what is the agenda here.
Is the BBC with the recent Gary linaker hubub and now this trying to turn the UK into a right wing fundametlous state.

Whitney.

She terminated her pregnancy because her baby had a severe fetal abnormality. She is grieving the loss of her baby, like lots of people who terminate pregnancies, for myriad reasons, do.

For those who do not watch EastEnders the story line is about Brittany who has had an abortion. She is now grieving. Other characters say very little to her and do not express their view on the situation.
She is gone so far as carry around the ashes and scatters them in the park adjacent to Albert square .
The protrail of her grieving is giving a distinct impression that she has regretted having the abortion.
Brid Smith TD who campaigned for repeal of the 8th amendment said that a baby outside the womb is a thing. The BBC appear to giving Brittany extra and over and above exposure on her state of mind . I wonder what is the agenda here.
Is the BBC with the recent Gary linaker hubub and now this trying to turn the UK into a right wing fundametlous state.
I can truthfully say, I have never and will never watch stuff like this.although i used to listen to the Clitheroe kid on the radio

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Kevin Quigley

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼