Memphis Police beat man to death

I heard it reported yesterday that this would cause rioting because of racial tensions

Everyone involved in that incident was of the same race, as is the police chief so how is race relevant in this case, can anyone please explain?

I heard it reported yesterday that this would cause rioting because of racial tensions

Everyone involved in that incident was of the same race, as is the police chief so how is race relevant in this case, can anyone please explain?
Institutional racism.

The rioting relates ( or will relate) to the treatment of black and brown people ( and other minorities) by the police.

Institutional racism.

The rioting relates ( or will relate) to the treatment of black and brown people ( and other minorities) by the police.
Thank you, but if the police chief is of the same race how is that credible?
Is it the way that those that appointed this chief are in someway racist ?
Is some idiot going to proclaim this BLM thing in this case, it makes zero logical sense

Institutional racism.

lol.
Course it is. America is full of policemen who have nothing better to do than seek out and the beat the shit out of non-whites.
Nothing to do with the racism towards whites in the black community (look at these BLM marches) and the rampant drug abuse. It isn't really talked about but blacks have a serious chip on their shoulder about slavery etc and like to blame anyone white for their problems.
And all usual they go about things by rioting and looting their own neighbourhoods.

Thank you, but if the police chief is of the same race how is that credible?
Is it the way that those that appointed this chief are in someway racist ?
Is some idiot going to proclaim this BLM thing in this case, it makes zero logical sense

It's institutional racism rather than individual racism though. It's the system.

Your argument would equate to someone saying that a woman couldn't be sexist, which I assume you wouldn't agree with.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

8th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Ceili By The Lee

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼