2024 Premier Senior Football Championship

I hear the Fox’s wishes have come true with Clon dipping in to the transfer market for 2024.
Had heard their was plenty phonecalls going around from the club, to “smaller” clubs in their vicinity, had been knocked back a few times due to players wanting to go on J1 and stay with own club for another while

Great player for Nemo, only 31 & forced to retire, that is a shame for him. Very talented and physically so hard to handle for club defenders.
For any club that would a massive loss, you just know Nemo will get on with it though and others like Ross Corkery will step up.
I think this may be the year that the big 3 could be broken up by the time semi finals come around, Ballincollig & Clon to step up imo for 2024.

Great player for Nemo, only 31 & forced to retire, that is a shame for him. Very talented and physically so hard to handle for club defenders.
For any club that would a massive loss, you just know Nemo will get on with it though and others like Ross Corkery will step up.
I think this may be the year that the big 3 could be broken up by the time semi finals come around, Ballincollig & Clon to step up imo for 2024.
Clon have a good team but need gough and Daly upping it to drive them on . Could be dark horses if they get there ducks in order . Haven and Ross derby games will tell a lot

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼