2023 Senior A hurling

Went to watch Bride Rovers v Inniscarra. Whatever chance of this being a good game was ruined by an abysmal refereeing display. Bride were by far the better team and beat Inniscarra handy with 14 men for 40 mins. Discipline seems to be an issue though. Blarney or Cloyne in semi for Bride Rovers with Carrigtwohill in other semi meeting Killeagh or Newcestown .
Are the roche's still impressing?

Discipline always an issue. Seems a sub even got a red card according to Echo report? Any time I've been at a game they are playing there seems to be something. There's a nasty streak to their supporters too.
But I will say they have a fine side and always get most out of themselves. I'd fancy them to win it from here.
Rovers always been dirty. Watched them last yr in the league against sars they were diving the whole game and actually got a sars man sent off same with their juniors last yr. their like a premiership team with gaa jerseys

Could not take being beaten by the better team. Turn to dirty play and arguing after the game.
Where is going up roaring at the referee at full time going to get you? The big hard man 😅
Same lads as usual, too.. Pity really. Beaten by 5 points and that's that really. Relying on Pa to do most of the scoring too won't get us anywhere. Few young lads coming through so hopefully next years' draw will be kind to us.

Blarney you'd expect will take Cloyne in the 1/4 too

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

7th Aug 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼