2023 Premier SHC

Regan is going to ruin that final. A whistle happy referee who will refuse to let it flow. It’ll be a case of Myers Vs Lehane for who’s the best free taker on the day. Deserves a crack at the final, but anyone thinking he’s a very good referee is delusional.

Scanlon will get it next year for sure and hopefully push on from there. Great young referee who knows how to let the teams at it.
Yeah, you were right. He made a dogs boll*x of it alright according to the Examiner.... It doesn't look like he did too bad to be fair to the lad and according to the club social media he did the Avondhu final the day before too. Maybe I'm just being biased *disclaimer, he is from my own parish (albeit a blow-in).

Sars taking on Ballygunner next anyway in Walsh Park. Have they any chance? Didn't lead till close to the end on Sunday.

The sars lads blasted out the celtic symphony in the club sunday night,
some will be annoyed but its a group of young lads after a lash of pints celebrating, worse things happening in the world.

Yeah, you were right. He made a dogs boll*x of it alright according to the Examiner.... It doesn't look like he did too bad to be fair to the lad and according to the club social media he did the Avondhu final the day before too. Maybe I'm just being biased *disclaimer, he is from my own parish (albeit a blow-in).

Sars taking on Ballygunner next anyway in Walsh Park. Have they any chance? Didn't lead till close to the end on Sunday.
The ref did a fine job of the final on Sunday. As the Examiner stated, you would hardly even notice his presence, which is the ultimate praise for a referee. He reffed the Avondhu Junior Hurling final the day before. It was good to see three young officials in charge on Sunday, with Shane Scanlon and Patrick O' Mahony the linesmen. Referees get plenty of scrutiny on here and up on the bank, so they are entitled to some praise too.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Dirty Circus
The Pav, Careys Lane

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tony Cantwell - Litterbox

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼