2023 Premier sfc

First half was an absolute bore fest. Second half not much better until the Haven realised with about 10 minutes to go they could win the game because Nemo were dreadful. Nemo thought another tight defensive display would do it for them - it nearly did but thank god it didn’t.

Nemo don't possess the players of before.Struggling massively up front and lack the dogs of old. Premier SFC has been a massive let down. Players being told not to kick, offloads and hand passing , which has fed into our Senior team They had a late thirty something Kerrigan as their go to man from bench. Clearly not fit and gave ball away twice. Underage not at races going on Minor last few years.

Paul is all about Paul. For him the most important person in the room is Paul. No harm to see him get his comeuppance.
He must be. Kettle pot black comes to mind considering the interview he did last year. " I would never coach a team to play like that". A complete tool .

Cork Football is in serious trouble. Name one PSFC game that was enjoyable? None! It's shocking

Cork Football is goosed. Unbearable to watch.
I didn't see any player today whom I would consider good enough to play for Cork.
In fact I didn't see anyone all year.
Friday night's JAFC Final in Dunmanway game was a far better game and was played in atrocious conditions.

Nemo are an insufferable crowd. The look on Micheál Martin’s face at the end said it all. Couldn’t be bothered standing up for the presentation.
And his prick of a brother, Sean. I always the game in Balinlough he was mouthing about the Northside against Dilons, and a guy threw him down the bank into the wire. The irony being his father was from Blackpool, a complete 🤡

And his prick of a brother, Sean. I always the game in Balinlough he was mouthing about the Northside against Dilons, and a guy threw him down the bank into the wire. The irony being his father was from Blackpool, a complete 🤡
All the Martins are the same. Completely forget about the Northside and look down their nose on it. Until it suits them.

whole game pretty depressing, no hint of any young talent, i dont remember one goalmouth incident, attendance 7000, fair play to Haven who have now won countys with prob 4 different generations of players

The problem with cork football is there is no good coach in the senior ranks. We have nobody who can step up and take over the county job. Just look at the god help yous we’ve had in the role.

Nemo fans getting up and leaving after Haven went up 1 point.
Cork Football is goosed. Unbearable to watch.
I didn't see any player today whom I would consider good enough to play for Cork.
In fact I didn't see anyone all year.
Friday night's JAFC Final in Dunmanway game was a far better game and was played in atrocious conditions.
In fairness a big difference in what was to be achieved in the 2 games you mentioned.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

26th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

The Sweet East (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼