2023 Premier sfc

Talk of a neutral venue for the final. Limerick or Thurles some journey for both teams

I can’t see why both clubs couldn’t agree on a toss up for home advantage, make it Killarney or PUC or even mallow and I don’t think that would actually be home advantage for either team as they would both still have an hours travel but taking it to Thurles or limerick just extra expense and time consuming for both sets of supporters.

I remember it well 40 odd year old Niall Cahalane put a prime Dara O Shea in his back pocket for the afternoon. Pity about the result but seeing Niall Destroy Dara was worth the admission alone.

It would be far better for most supporters if it were Killarney. I’ve no idea why Thurles is even being mentioned. That would be just silly and unnecessary surely.

Maybe toss and play in Clon if Haven win or Killarney if Dingle win. Nether a home venue but good pitches and venues and neither a massive trek for supporters.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Do You Believe in the Power of Rock & Roll? - An Afternoon of Spoken Word with John Robb
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

14th Sep 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼