2023 Intermediate A football

Just noticed mitchelstowns league form. They are playing terrible winning only 1 from 7 and that was against na Piarsaigh who wouldn't be up to much. What is going on up there!
No cathal o Mahony, Mark Keane, Sean Walsh as well as a few more out injured, wouldn’t look into it too much. Up in division 4 as well so facing better teams than a lot of the intermediate a grade

No cathal o Mahony, Mark Keane, Sean Walsh as well as a few more out injured, wouldn’t look into it too much. Up in division 4 as well so facing better teams than a lot of the intermediate a grade
Makes sense. Only question now is are these players available for championship? If not could it give ballinora or kildorrery a chance of a quarter final? Unlikely ik but they won't be as scared

St Vincent’s have been putting together some really eye catching league results and look like they’re going to be real challengers in this grade. Would still have Aghabollogue favourites given the quality of their players and management team with Boher not far behind. Relegation could easily end up being an Avondhu derby between Glanworth and Kildorrery. That would be a tasty affair.

Looking at the league results I think you could be correct with Glanworth in relegation. They have got some bad beatings although they are in a higher league compare to the other teams in the grade. Confidence cannot be high with them. Aghabullogue would be my favorites with St Vincents not far behind.

Although I haven’t seen them personally, Glanmire could certainly be dark horses from what I’ve heard. They’ve got a new signing this year who played in the 2014 senior county final for Carbery.
I know nothing about him, not even his name, but I’m not living too far from there the last few years and a relative of his delivered to me from a co-op near there recently.
He said to watch out for Glanmire as he’s everything Carbery are missing at the moment.. a lethal accurate shoot on sight forward.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Brian Gallagher Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

18th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼