2023 Intermediate A football

The goal was a very poor goalkeeping mistake but still thought Dromtariffe were the slightly better team & deserved the win.

Having seen Boherbue a few times over the past few seasons I think they are a very cynical team. Dromtariffe scored 1-1 in quick succession after half time and immediately a Boherbue player dropped with an ankle injury. After a couple of minutes he was back up and sprinting around looking for ball straight away. It worked as the the next 10 minutes were fairly poor with no scores. They also have a player who has absolutely no interest in playing football other than targeting the opposition’s better players and hitting late tackles. They do have some good players and look dangerous when moving the ball quick.

Dromtariffe have some tidy forwards and would be dangerous for any team going forward.
I have said earlier that Dromtarriffe could beat anyone on their day and wouldn't surprise me how far they go.
Boherbue in my opinion have got found out in knockout in past 2 seasons being well beaten by Coachford and Dromtarriffe.
Nothing special about them and would predict them to be a Glanworth,Glenville, Kildorrey of the grade as in hanging around but doing nothing.
Coachford to win it out from here!

Mitchelstown in a good position after Ballygiblin lost the hurling. Good few weeks break for lads that haven't had that luxury in a few years. O'Mahony and Keane back. Still have a number of absentees but looking brighter than it did a month or two ago.

I for one have been impressed by Adrigole this season and am not surprised to see them in the semi final. Good crop of young players. Dangerous scoring full forward and a playmaker at 11. They will be a handful for mitchelstown

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Best Of Cork Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

25th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼