2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Well considering you made the claim that Joyce was being flogged by Imokilly (his second game with them nearly four weeks apart) and raised the issue of burnout but totally discount the issue of burnout at your own club who are doing the same.
Is you think burnout can't effect club dual players or is it okay when the Barrs are doing it?
You do realise he played a county championship quarter final with his club the day before he lined out with a non club in a senior championship match?

Funny it is a Glen man backing up Imokilly when it was your club brought a motion to convention a few years ago to get rid of divisions 😀 and they were right

You do realise he played a county championship quarter final with his club the day before he lined out with a non club in a senior championship match?

Funny it is a Glen man backing up Imokilly when it was your club brought a motion to convention a few years ago to get rid of divisions 😀 and they were right
Do you support everything your club or members of you club do? I am fully aware that Joyce played yesterday and I also aware that no one forced him to play today, that was his own decision.
By the way if you think me pointing out your hypocritical post about burnout is backing up Imokilly, then you are more deluded than usual.

Do you support everything your club or members of you club do? I am fully aware that Joyce played yesterday and I also aware that no one forced him to play today, that was his own decision.
By the way if you think me pointing out your hypocritical post about burnout is backing up Imokilly, then you are more deluded than usual.
So it’s ok by you for Joyce to choose to play 2 county championship games in two days but you have a problem with Barrs fellas playing 2 championship games in two different codes in 8 days? Ok kid 🤣

Last edited:
In first half today william buckley broke a hurley he was signalling to the line but nobody seemed to notice, eventually had to go over to pick up a replacement,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Laugh Gaff Comedy

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼