2022 Premier Junior Hurling

Anyone who questions Mark Keane's hurling after today wasn't at the game or doesn't know hurling. Was excellent today, has been all year. Whether he's good enough for IC hurling remains to be seen but he stands out every game the Premier Junior champions play.
That’s good to hear. A possible wing back for Cork maybe?

Anyone who questions Mark Keane's hurling after today wasn't at the game or doesn't know hurling. Was excellent today, has been all year. Whether he's good enough for IC hurling remains to be seen but he stands out every game the Premier Junior champions play.
I watched it online. Then I definitely don't know hurling, as I said he played fine but did numerous silly things. In junior hurling a potential inter county hurler should be lording it. In my opinion he wasn't , you're seeing it different which is fair enough too

That’s good to hear. A possible wing back for Cork maybe?
A possible at 8 too, a big physical unit who would love mixing it. However the jury is still out on his hurling ability, I was of the opinion 2022 was a free pass for him at inter county but 2023 he will have to start showing he can play at that level

A possible at 8 too, a big physical unit who would love mixing it. However the jury is still out on his hurling ability, I was of the opinion 2022 was a free pass for him at inter county but 2023 he will have to start showing he can play at that level
We could do with a Will O Donoghue type midfielder alright. Keane is nowhere near that good yet but he may still be able to do a job there.

I think that is fair.
He was just back from America last year and had just started to pick up hurling again , but this year there is more pressure on him to perform. We should of course remember that he is still only 22. He would be an interesting shout for midfield , at least to try him there as we certainly need more physicality in that area.

Saw the game. They were poor but got the job done
Flynn got couple good scores but definitely not right since injury.
Keane did some good things but some stupid things as usual, hard to believe people are talking about him for Cork team. Not a hope
Good game to get cobwebs out of system, should be better next day
I couldnt see him fitting into a Rockies, Barr's etc. Team not to mind IC. Same lads here giving out about the quality of premier junior being only a glorified junior a grade saying players who stand out in flash's deserve a IC starting spot. Come off it.
On another note, Ballygiblins conversion rate was shocking, hitting the post a couple times unluckily and they gave away some awful frees from soft lazy and sloppy fouls.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Sweet East (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼