2022 Intermediate A hurling

O brien must be late 30s at this stage, fair play to him. Yeah I will prob head to that game in fermoy. Expecting a good one. Yeah I think sars Will make the final too.
Lisgoold are playing their 4th intermediate game in 8 weeks hurling or football championship.. Kildorrery are playing their 7th intermediate .in 8 weeks those stats strongly favour Lisgoold tonight they should be alot fresher.

Dungourney winning with a last min goal to win by point.
Was at lisgoold vs Kildorrery.
Kildorrery bullied lisgoold in the first half and it worked. Went in with a deserved 3 pt lead at ht! O Shea was poor in first half until last 15 mins. Kieran cashman outstanding with 3 from wing back in first half. Healy shooting was off in first half but very dangerous. Peter o Briens frees we’re good most of night. They fell apart in 2md half only 2 points and none after 40 mins.

Dungourney vs sars
Lisgoold vs Cloughduv

Dungourney winning with a last min goal to win by point.
Was at lisgoold vs Kildorrery.
Kildorrery bullied lisgoold in the first half and it worked. Went in with a deserved 3 pt lead at ht! O Shea was poor in first half until last 15 mins. Kieran cashman outstanding with 3 from wing back in first half. Healy shooting was off in first half but very dangerous. Peter o Briens frees we’re good most of night. They fell apart in 2md half only 2 points and none after 40 mins.

Dungourney vs sars
Lisgoold vs Cloughduv
John Cashman is some stick man also, he hurled some ball in the second half

Agreed. Mad that Kildorrery left him loose on his own as spare man in midfield
For me Ciaran cronin in goal for lisgoold had a major bearing on the game his puck outs were on the nail . He has some strike of a ball .. look for me it's quite simple Lisgoold were clearly the better team on the night . Trailing 10 to 7 at half time they won the second half comfortably as Kildorrery tired as in an earlier post I pointed out .. lisgoold will definitely take beating There was about 8 lads from cloghduv next to me at match they left with 15 minutes to go .
I have seen Cloghduv Sars and lisgoold playing this year Sars are probably in best position but all to play for ..

I would have to go sars Cloughduv. Seen Cloughduv and very impressed with them. Compared to what I saw from
Its very hard to call. Lisgoold won by 10 with 17 wides, 7 in a row towards the end of the first half which let Kildorrery take the lead at half time. That Kildorrery team ran Sars to 2 pts in the group stages, so they are no mugs.

Its very hard to call. Lisgoold won by 10 with 17 wides, 7 in a row towards the end of the first half which let Kildorrery take the lead at half time. That Kildorrery team ran Sars to 2 pts in the group stages, so they are no mugs.
Very true. Lisgoold had a lot of poor wides. Should be a good semi anyway. Will it be Pairc I rinn or chaoimh ?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jeito Moleque
The Kino, Washington Street West

12th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Caf And Wine Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼