12th/Bonfire night

That reads like satire.
Taking it at face value he's saying in the one press release and tweet that they were attacked, (not), by what they thought was a bomb, (benefit of the doubt),which they were so traumatised by - none of them ran away from.

The guy is a parody. I'm convinced he does it for the wum value. A guy who when in Maghaberry asked to be transferred to the UVF wing. A guy who has a criminal conviction which precludes him from going to the US yet , I kid you not, has an Irish passport on which he tried to get to the US under, through Shannon.

That reads like satire.
He's been involved in all sorts of shit. He had his mouth taped up while his mate was dressed up as Abu Hamsa with a hook for a hand.

He's a comedic figure who inexplicably is given a platform (sometimes on top of a dustbin) to deliver his message.

The reality is he's a thieving scrote.

He's the best they have to represent them. It's utterly tragic for working class unionists

Taking it at face value he's saying in the one press release and tweet that they were attacked, (not), by what they thought was a bomb, (benefit of the doubt),which they were so traumatised by - none of them ran away from.

The guy is a parody. I'm convinced he does it for the wum value. A guy who when in Maghaberry asked to be transferred to the UVF wing. A guy who has a criminal conviction which precludes him from going to the US yet , I kid you not, has an Irish passport on which he tried to get to the US under, through Shannon.
He had food delivered to his cell while on hunger strike.

He's completely gotten away with loads of shit he's done. A conspiracy theorist might come up with a few reasons why.

FXf3x2zXgAIasP9

Amazing the juxtapositioning of very selective and orchestrated photographs to try prove a falsehood.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Hollyz

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼