Search results

1. S

What time is Fitzgerald's Park Open until 2nite?

Any one know? pls. S
  2. S

The word 'Feek'...

Do old dolls get feek'd (fiach'd?) by Cork lads anymore. Havent heard the word in years. Let's have a feek-fest. St.
  3. S

I have 15 k To Invest

Anyone go any financial advice? 15 K has come my way. Rabo? Quinn Life? Smart alecs can fuck off. Need some advice fast. ST
  4. S

The Kileady Rave (Near Halfway)

Is the annual madness we all love happening again this year? Kileady! Kileady! LOL S
  5. S

Oxegen Ticket Wanted: Weekend or Sunday

Hi all, I've decided to go! F*ck their over priced parking and grub. It'll be a good laff. No touts please. ST
  6. S

Flipping Houses...

Anyone done it? St.
  7. S

Rep. Of Loose / Arm The Elderly / Laya

Anyone go last night (Savoy, Cork)?! Thought ATM were great (Shame it wasnt busier for it) and Rep.Of Loose were great also.... And the sound in the Savvy, well... St.
  8. S

Do old dolls make better love during heat waves?

Everyone's at it these last few days! St.
  9. S

Cork Pandas Escape From Fota...

Millions of them....Bingo Wings everywhere. Vest tops and buggys.... Help! St.
  10. S

Polish Lady Wanted For Weekend Of Fun

Polish lady wanted for weekend of fun. The Zywiec's will be on the house. PM me for more details. St.
  11. S

Wanted: Camper Van Ticket for Electric Picnic

A young man came to me last night. It appears he needs a CamperVan ticket for the Electric Picnic. If anyone can help him twould be much appreciated. St.
  12. S

Greetings PROClings

Hi all. What have I missed over the last, um, year. ST
  13. S

Voip

Hi all, Have broadband and phone line. Someone mentioned about VOIP. Is there a 'VOIP cordless phone' you can buy? From Maplin? How does the whole thing work? Presume I keep my line for incoming calls? How is the number dialled? Any personal experiences of this would be helpful. St.
  14. S

Wireless Internet in Dublin

I'm in Dublin City centre. Where can I get a wireless internet spot close to town? St
  15. S

Does the Hawthorn do lunch?

Is it Carvery or what? Should I book? St..
  16. S

Mortgage / Stamp Duty Scam

A young man came to me last night: for advice. He told me of a house he would like to but. It's asking price is slightly above the 317.5 K threshold. How would he buy it for less that that (thus saving stamp duty) but still mortgage for more, enabling him to strike a cash balance with vendor...
  17. S

Where am I going?

Crookstown Copeen Mbeal Na Blath Gougane Pass Of Kemanigh Kealkill Pearsons Bridge St.
  18. S

Can this be possible?

I have a CD Software disc. It worked on second. The next second it didnt - it's says it missing an .ini file. I have tried it in 2 drives. No joy. Grrrrrrrr. What can I do. The software is expensive enough! St..
  19. S

King of the BONGO: Clear out your inbox!

You cool cunt! St.
  20. S

9 March 2006: Pyramid Day

Ahem. St.