3. W

2024 Junior A Football Championship

Michael's 2nd team are junior A and playing County league division 7
  4. W

Cork u20 Football 2024

No Colm Gillespie is interesting!
  5. W

2023 Premier Intermediate football

No there shooting has been horrific. They dominated every other aspect to a football match just unfortunately put on arguably the worst shooting display ever!
  6. W

2024 Premier Senior Football Championship

1. Nemo 2. Newcestown 3. Ballincollig 4. Eire og Nemo way ahead of the pack here and will finish comfortably at the top. Contrarily eire og have struggled only picking up wins against relegated carrigaline in recent yrs. Toss up between newcestown and ballincollig 1 Haven 2 Ross 3. St Michael's...
  7. W

2024 Intermediate A Football Championship

That would really shake up their group
  8. W

2024 Senior A Football Championship

1. CNM 2. Carrigaline 3. Beal Atha 4. Kiskeam CNM on flying form fancy them to continue that next yr. Beal atha a good side reckon they'll just miss out this ad carrigaline will be good at this grade. Time is running out for kiskeam. Still a good side but this is arguably the most competitive...
  9. W

2024 Premier Intermediate Football Championship

1. Aghabullogue 2. Uibh Laoire 3. Ilen 4. Aghada Fancy momentum to carry aghabullogue to win this group with uibh laoire finishing comfortably in 2nd. Ilen with some decent results in Senior A besides the bishopstown game and probably have enough to stay in this grade. 1. Bantry 2. Naomh Aban...
  10. W

2024 Intermediate A Football Championship

1. Adrigole 2. Dromtarriffe 3. Gabriel's 4. Kildorrery I think the winner of the championship will come from this group as I've lost all faith in mitchelstown. However I'll put Gabriel's put in the group stages based on past results. Kildorrery probably a good bit weaker but did have some good...
  11. W

2024 Premier Junior Football Championship

1. Kilmurry 2. Canovee 3. Cobh 4. St. James Kilmurry are the best team in the grade they should top the group. Canovee, on great form and absolutely pissed through Junior A they should near the top of this grade too. Cobh are a v good team and I wouldn't be shocked to see them qualify just a...
  12. W

Right, with canovee gone the grade is as even as possible and hard to predict a winner. I'll go with Avondhu - Killavullen Carbery - Kilmacabea Carrigdhoun - Ballinhassig Duhallow - Castlemagner Muskerry - Inniscarra Imokilly - God knows Seandun - St Michael's County - Kilmac to finally get it done
  13. W

2024 Premier Intermediate Football Championship

*Group C Castletownbere, Kilshannig, Rockchapel, Macroom
  14. W

15. W

2023 Premier Junior football

Ref not leaving anything go atm
  16. W

Junior A Hurling Championship 2023

They did have a full team last Yr! Won a County football and lost a hurling final after a replay