2024 Premier Junior Football Championship

1. Kilmurry 2. Canovee 3. Cobh 4. St. James
Kilmurry are the best team in the grade they should top the group. Canovee, on great form and absolutely pissed through Junior A they should near the top of this grade too. Cobh are a v good team and I wouldn't be shocked to see them qualify just a very tough group and St James are another good team but a bit off the other team should end up in a relegation battle which they will win.

1. Kinsale 2. Cullen 3. Glenville 4. Ballydesmond
Kinsale might shock some but they were in a v tough group last Yr and are a good team, fancy them to top it. Cullen good side and set up well defensively (besides against ballydesmond last yr) should be good enough to get 2nd. Glenville are hard to judge, very physical and good footballers but when the interest is as low as it is its hard to see them progressing to quarter final and ballydesmond last, sad to see them decline but donncha can't have much left to carry them yr in yr out

1. Millstreet 2. Buttevant 3. Urhan 4. St Nicks
Millstreet and buttevant r a toss up for 1st and 2nd imo. I've heard urhan have a few lads going stateside for summer not sure if it's true or if they'll be back for championship, but I'll assume they are missing. St Nicks aren't a bad but they shouldn't make Inroads in this group either.

Champs Kilmurry to do what they should've this yr
Relegation Ballydesmond hopefully not but I think they won't be winning a game this yr

Excellent analysis. Hard to argue with any of that imo. However, you will likely be wrong on a few of those predictions come championship. That’s the beauty of it. Have heard ballydesmond have lost some more and will be weaker this year than last. I would go for a Kilmurry v Canovee final but who knows!

Three of the strongest teams in this grade in Group A. The mid cork parish derby will be well attended. Buttevant possibly the dark horse if they can get their house in order.

Big loss for Buttevant this year as former Cork 20s footballer Conor Hanlon is away for the summer as he is on Erasmus in Stockholm. Best of luck to him

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Best Of Cork Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

25th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼