Search results

1. A

Cork u20 Football 2024

More power to him to leave. Doneraile are a pity at the moment.
  2. A

The County Board Complaints Thread

Previous figure was only worth around €250k a year? Would be very surprised it doubled after all the hassle
  3. A

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Power is out until May due to injury anyway.
  4. A

Cork Footballers

A “R O’Donovan” started for MTU and scored 1-2 from play according to the Independent. Is that not him?
  5. A

2023 Intermediate A football

Such as?
  6. A

The Gaelic Football Thread

Supposedly nothing is off limits when it comes to the Kilcoo sledging so wouldn’t be surprising.
  7. A

Junior A Football 2023

I might have jumped the gun a bit there. Still would be surprising if so few people would have enough interest to attend both games over the weekend.
  8. A

Junior A Football 2023

20 spectators at a Junior A semi final?? I thought West Cork was the home of football?
  9. A

2023 Premier Intermediate hurling

Castlelyons vs Kilworth should be an interesting final. I presume the majority of both squads went to St Colmans.
  10. A

Junior A Hurling Championship 2023

The standard of refereeing in Avondhu is absolutely atrocious. Can be hilariously bad as a neutral at games but it’s not good enough when players put in so much effort throughout the year.
  11. A

2023 Intermediate A hurling

What happened for the two red cards?
  12. A

2023 Premier SHC

Spot on.
  13. A

I believe the semi finals will be: Adrigole vs Mitchelstown Aghabullogue vs Dromtariffe This is to avoid a repeat pairing from group stages. Aghabullogue to win it out.
  14. A

The goal was a very poor goalkeeping mistake but still thought Dromtariffe were the slightly better team & deserved the win. Having seen Boherbue a few times over the past few seasons I think they are a very cynical team. Dromtariffe scored 1-1 in quick succession after half time and...
  15. A

Dromtarriffe vs Boherbue Adrigole vs St Vincent’s Ballinora vs Glenville
  16. A

2023 Premier sfc

Bring back FoxyTrav. #MakePROCGreatAgain
  17. A

Not in my opinion. Did well enough to be competitive at the weekend while missing their goalkeeper and 3/6 backs. No Cathail O’Mahony either.
  18. A

You only have 3 posts and seem to be having a cut off Ballygiblin in all of them. Did they beat your club along the way over the last two years or something?
  19. A

2023 Premier sfc

Best of luck to Clon today. Hope they get the job done or at least a draw. Would be a sad day to see the end of Fox & Trav.
  20. A

2023 Senior A hurling

Jesus you’re fair embarassing, who made you the overlord of the forums?