Search results

1. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Who will play full back against clare?.... I would also be parachuting in padraig power to full forward line if he is fit enough. We still have a chance lads, slim enough as it is.
  2. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Hopefully the "pensioners" shoot the lights out today.
  3. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

An inexperienced unproven corner back.
  4. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

What's the story with eoin Downey Corner back? Could he handle the likes of a shane o donnell in corner forward on him? I definitely think he should start somewhere on the team but putting him corner back doesn't exactly fill me with confidence, I would love for him to prove me wrong though.
  5. P

The Hurling Thread

Kilkenny for me.
  6. P

The Hurling Thread

Eoin Cody is some player
  7. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

At least we weren't bullied and bate out the gate yesterday. Cork went down fighting. There's great potential for the future.
  8. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

If cork beat tipp tomorrow then all of a sudden tipp will be "poor" and "flat"
  9. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Whatever about limerick and clare, I think lehane has got to start against tipp. He destroyed them last year and played relatively well on Sunday.
  10. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

No I'm being deadly serious.
  11. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I think we needed a luke meade in the middle today, just for his composure and decision making alone.
  12. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Patrick kollins
  13. P

Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

Save the world rent a mob out in force. They will have this small island looking like Somalia in less than a decade ffs. But hey, at least we are not racist or something.
  14. P

It's a plantation.
  15. P

Human decency or self destructive altruism?
  16. P

Yeah sur let's take in an unlimited amount of foreigners. What's the worst that could happen? Typical save the world leftoids again with their delusions.
  17. P

The Hurling Thread

Fair play to limerick. Got nothing easy this year except when they played cork lol. Roll on 2023 up the rebels.
  18. P

The Hurling Thread

Christy ring man and ball on rte now.
  19. P

The Hurling Thread

Wow, kilkenny going to absolute town here.
  20. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

What are people's thoughts on furlong possibly being given the job as manager? Would he do a completely different job than kingston if given the no1 position?