Search results

1. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

The Eve of Battle. Go forth might Red Warriors and let fly . Proccers with me , now with me. If this is to be our end as a hurling Bastion of light . Let it be a Glorious End.
  2. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Millerick dropped is the Cop out for keeping 2/3's of the Holy trinity. Serious lack of pace in that forward 6.
  3. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Coleman , SOD , Collins.
  4. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Very Generous to Leeside there. VERY.
  5. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

This will be a Dummy Team.
  6. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Ah Jesus lads how long are we going to blame Frank for, the Stadium is a different issue FFS. how many U20's have we won . Where are all these players. We are stuck with a nucleus who have not won anything at Minor/U20/21 and Senior. But listen few lads here are ok with another loss and...
  7. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Different breed. In the blood . We all know this.
  8. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Dear God the Summer Hurling mentality here.
  9. T

Cork Footballers

Lads none of those players are Inter County Standard bar Walsh possibly. Move on. the Ragball rovers days of Cork football managers bringing in " Dual flip floppers" is over.
  10. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Lads if we are losing 2 games in Munster, we deserve to be out, this is championship.
  11. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Plan to win 1.2 man Full forward line 2.Midfield 1 grafter and 1 Transistioner (non tackling, non contact) 3. Spare man working "between the lines" and "Channels" orchestrating high velocity quick touch 4. Match ups right ( make sure the wrong fella doesn't get roasted , we might to have to...
  12. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Don't worry by Friday Evening , the Thread and I will be in Unison and ready for a Glorious afternoon by the Lee where the Banner will be swept away by a Spring Revolution in Red.
  13. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Ah here we go the old Cork 3 man midfield routine for a team that let's loose men run riot. Awaiting the "Quarter back " strategy.
  14. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

1. The Lickspittle worship of Limerick Alive and well here STILL. 2. Yerra Clare must be knackered after taking on the Invincibles.
  15. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

FFS lads it was a week ago. These lads are practically professional get a fucking Grip. Ah Jesus aren't we lucky our lads only went OK last weekend , they can go hell for leather now. FFS .
  16. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I expect one-of the Holy Trinity yo be dropped as token political move to appease the Moderates in Cork . Shane Kingston to come in.
  17. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Lads quagmired in bygone days and fuck me some here must be prehistoric because we have to go back a longtime . I see some have Twomey as first man off teamsheet. Ah the progressives ar alive and kicking and by Friday these people will have the old guard back on their teamsheet with the words...
  18. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I will be giving a rendition of "It's a long way from Clare to Here" Sunday outside the Venue Bar to lull our competitors into a false sense of Security. Yes Brothers the Good Ship CORK HURLING FAMINE WARRIOR is taking water and on Sunday we could be Sunk But, Hurleys will be broken and...
  19. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

You will fuck all when you have a Rover , a Linker and a Sitter. Three lads who will be pissing in the Wind . Man to man , 15 on 15 will win this.
  20. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Ah Jesus lads , would people start getting a Grip. FFS