Search results

1. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

lots of u20 All Ireland winners on the 36 panel but not on the match squad 26 Conor O Callaghan, Cormac O Brien, [two All Ireland winning captains} , Daire O Leary, Eoin Roche, Brian Roche, Michael Mullins u20 Captain last year, Ben Cunningham, Robbie Cotter, and Padraig Power. None making now...
  2. C

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

John Meyler seems to favour big lads lots of big fellas on that team good hurlers ..is Conor O Donoughue of the Barrs Jim s son ?
  3. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I think bringing on Seamie, Lehane and maybe Hoggy with 15/20 mins to go would be better now for those great servants might work better....on saying that i think Hoggy will start next week just by Pat Ryans interviews after the game.
  4. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Lets get real do we have any chance against Clare after that very disappointing display today ....
  5. C

Cork Footballers

A good effort by all including the Cork supporters :giggle: must have been bigger than the Kerry supporters ...maybe its also a sign that this team is slowly but surely improving .....but sadly the same result and i tip my hat to the brillant Brian Hurley the injurys hes come back from has...
  6. C

Cork Footballers

Kerry have named a very strong team , they respect us !
  7. C

Cork Footballers

7 Minor , u20 All Ireland winners on the 26...
  8. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

10 U20 All Ireland winners in the 26 ...
  9. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I feal Waterford will be a huge test and if we get a win it will go to the wire ...they have plenty very good players and there bad record in the round robin has to come to an end sometime ....I hope and think our bench could swing it.
  10. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Injured Shane Kingston injured .....pity about Deccie.....disappointed that Cormac O Brien , Eoin Roche , Conor O Callaghan, and Daire O Leary who seems to be giving no chance at all,,,,no Ben Cunningham, Michael Mullins, Robbie Cotter or Cathal McCarthy whos out for the year with injury...good...
  11. C

Cork u20 Football 2024

We have to beat Clare now, and hope Tipp dont beat Kerry by 5 pts or more ....i think thats it. Tipp are decent.
  12. C

Cork u20 Football 2024

A shame to lose at home but i get the feeling this Cork team aint out of this Munster Championship yet. While hes still very light Hugh O Connor is one of those players that is a joy to watch...please god in the future we will make senior out of him. Best of Luck against Clare next week lads .
  13. C

Cork u20 Football 2024

Best of luck to the young rebels tonight ....hope its the first leg of a double over the ould enemy !!
  14. C

Cork Footballers

Lets get real here if we play against Kerry the way we played against Limerick this will be a 15 point plus game to Kerry !
  15. C

Cork Footballers

Interesting and off course its only Club Leauge but the Kanturk Goalkeeper Ronan Cashman scored 2 45s and 3 longrange frees yesterday and Colin Walsh dual player scored 6 points i always believe hes a better footballer not this year now but would love to see him involved in the future .
  16. C

Cork u20 Football 2024

big loss .
  17. C

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Good to win playing poorly , could meet Clare again down the line ...
  18. C

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Best of luck to the lads ...
  19. C

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

Best of luck tonight to the young Minor rebels.
  20. C

Cork u20 Football 2024

Well done to the lads last night all very good FOOTBALLERS ....but of course Kerry will be raging favourites to win it ;)